Open Play sessions are a place where players of all ages and skill levels can enjoy themselves.
- Tuesdays from 6:30pm to 9:30pm (check the Calendar for cancellations).
- First Fridays from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. (Ages 18 and under are FREE on First Fridays!)
- $3 per visit
- 1st time Visitors are FREE!
- First come first served open play for all levels and all ages (players under 12 must be accompanied by an adult).
- How to get on a table?
- Play at any open table.
- If all tables are occupied, challenge any table by placing your paddle under the table you wish to challenge. If you decide to play at another table, you may not keep your challenge in place if other players are waiting.
- When your table is challenged, you have 2 minutes before starting the match.
- Matches are best out of five 11-point games.
- If you and your partner just want to practice and don’t want to play the challenger, you have 15 minutes to practice before one or both of you yield the table to the challenger.
- If no one challenges your table, you can play as long as you want for the night.
- Director makes final decisions on all matters.